This post describes how to set up the HelpDesk ticket system utilizing the Softaculous installer in cPanel.
You can have HelpDesk up and running on your website in mins by utilizing the Softaculous application installer in cPanel.
To install HelpDesk using Softaculous, follow these actions:
- Visit to cPanel.
If you do not know exactly how to log in to your cPanel account, please see this short article.
- In the SOFTACULOUS APPS INSTALLER area of the cPanel residence screen, click any one of the options under Categories. The Softaculous installer web page shows up.
It does not matter which option you click under Groups. All of them start the Softaculous installer.
- In the Look text box, kind helpdeskz and after that press Enter.
Additionally, you can utilize the navigating pane on the left side. To do this, click Consumer Support, and then click HelpDesk.
- Click Install. The installment web page appears.
- In the Select Protocol checklist box, pick the protocol.
If you have an SSL certificate mounted on your website, pick https:// or https://www. If you do not have an SSL certificate installed on your site, choose http:// or http://www.
- In the Select Domain name list box, choose the domain name for installation, or accept the default worth.
- In the In Directory site message box, type the directory site where you intend to install the application, or approve the default value.
If you want your domain name to go directly to the application, see to it the In Directory site text box is empty.
- In the Admin Username message box, kind the administrator username.
- In the Admin Password message box, kind the manager password.
Make certain that you pick a strong password! The Softaculous installer supplies a position for your password'’ s stamina, as well as turns green when the password is solid. Alternatively, you can click the icon alongside the Admin Password text box, as well as Softaculous creates a solid, arbitrary password for you.
- Click the icon to expand Advanced Options.
- In the Database Call message box, kind the name of the database to create for the application, or approve the default value.
- In the Table Prefix text box, type the data source table prefix, or accept the default worth.
- If you do not intend to receive e-mail notifications when application updates are readily available, pick the Disable Update Notifications Emails check box.
A2 Hosting strongly recommends that you receive e-mail notices when application updates are available. Maintaining your site updated aids stop unauthorized access attempts as well as data loss.
- To automatically upgrade the application when updates are offered, pick the Car Upgrade check box.
- In the Backup Place checklist box, you can choose a place to keep application back-ups.
- In the Automated back-ups listing box, you can select whether Softaculous makes periodic back-ups of your application.
- In the Backup Rotation checklist box, you can select how usually Softaculous overwrites the oldest back-up file with a new back-up documents.
- To obtain website setup info after the installment is complete, type an e-mail address in the Email setup details to text box.
- Evaluation the installation choices as well as setups, and then click Install. When installation is complete, Softaculous supplies info regarding the application'’ s configuration.
Read here HelpDeskZ for Window At our site